Board Liaison Member
Per MYHA, dryland practices is only open to the players / respected teams. Their main concern is the participation of siblings.
Please remember parents that when you are in the penalty box during games that it is your JOB to move the nets for the Zamboni when they do the ice!
This year MYHA registered each level for tournaments. Registration fees were payed by MYHA and families have to reimburse for those fees. PeeWee fees were $1350 or $71 per skater. Luke Welch will collect the $71 per skater. Checks payable to MYHA.
NEW!!!! The day to skate is December 30th 9-11AM.
1. Open to any Menomonie Youth Hockey player at any level.
2. Skaters can start collecting pledges as soon as they get their pledge sheets. Return them at the registration table on Saturday, Dec. 30th. ( I have copies too.)
3. Pledges can be made by anyone.
4. Can pledge per hour skated or flat dollar pledge.
5. Please make checks payable to Menomonie Youth Hockey.
6. On Skate-a-thon day each participant will be able to skate between 9AM and 11AM. Or can skate for both hours.
7. Prizes will be awarded for the most money earned.
8. The event is open to the public for a $5 entrance fee per person. Anyone who raises $100 will get 3 people into the event.