Mites Board Liaison
Have fun, play hard, and compete
Have well run, organized & engaging practices
Provide kids with skills they need to compete at Squirts level
Make sure your skater has their name on their helmet... on the top front so they can be called by their name.
All kids need to have a proper fitting mouth guard that has been boiled to fit them properly. Sometimes guards need to be cut down as well.
Make sure they have a chin strap as well on their helmets.
Just reminding families that no siblings are allowed to join in on the dryland training, it is for the age appropriate kids only.
The following skaters will need to be dressed as a goalie for the following week of practice. All goalie equipment is in the above locker room #2. Coach Kyle will be up there to help you. Your child will be in the equipment for the entire practice.
December 13th-Grant Giertz, Kynlee Hintzman
December 20th-Tyler Pember, Franklin Pogorelski, Clayton Slupe
Please let Sara Holcomb or Sara Bahr know if you are interested.
Saturday, December 16th: 8a-9a
Saturday, December 23rd: 9a-10a
Saturday, December 30th: 11:30a-12:30p
Most cost about $10.00 per skater
Keep in mind that some tournaments are for 2nd and 3rd year skaters-(stay tuned for more info.) .
ALL TOURNAMENTS ARE OPTIONAL AT THIS AGE LEVEL.
See game schedule for dates and locations; will try to enter on there when teams are playing as well at each location
NEW!!!! The day to skate is December 30th 9-11AM.
1. Open to any Menomonie Youth Hockey player at any level.
2. Skaters can start collecting pledges as soon as they get their pledge sheets. Return them at the registration table on Saturday, Dec. 30th. ( I have copies too.)
3. Pledges can be made by anyone.
4. Can pledge per hour skated or flat dollar pledge.
5. Please make checks payable to Menomonie Youth Hockey.
6. On Skate-a-thon day each participant will be able to skate between 9AM and 11AM. Or can skate for both hours.
7. Prizes will be awarded for the most money earned.
8. The event is open to the public for a $5 entrance fee per person. Anyone who raises $100 will get 3 people into the event.